Doppelgängers. People love ’em, especially when it comes to celebrities. There’s something oddly mystifying about two faces with completely different genetic structures having uncanny similarities that gets everyone excited.
These fresh A-listers have nearly the same faces as celebrities who may have inspired them during their youth. Their older counterparts, now matured, can see these ripe celebs’ shining faces and imagine that they’re looking into a mirror that doubles as a time machine. Are we seeing double, or are they practically twins?
1. Millie Bobby Brown and Natalie Portman: Brown, known for her brilliant portrayal of the telekinetic Eleven on Netflix’s Stranger Things, is a near clone of a youthful Natalie Portman. These doe-eyed actors look eerily alike, but hey, stranger things have happened.
2. Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly: These talented actors ooze identical blonde ambition, so much so that social media users lost their dang minds over their physical similarities. Although the Mom star is a tad bit older than Robbie, the two still practically look like twins.
3. Daisy Ridley and Keira Knightley: With their bright smiles and catlike eyes, the two British broads seem like sisters. The Star Wars newbie told Daily Mail that she’s been compared to Knightley, the acting veteran, her entire life.
4. Harry Styles and Mick Jagger: Styles was deemed a “young Mick Jagger” so many times during his One Direction days that he even impersonated the immortal Rolling Stones legend on Saturday Night Live in a hilarious skit.
Kitchen Decor Club
5. Lili Reinhart and Brittany Murphy: The CW’s teen mystery series Riverdale hasn’t seen a day without Reinhart’s sweet face, which is oddly reminiscent of the late Brittany Murphy’s. With them both boasting upturned noses and flirtatious smirks, some say Reinhart is the “spitting image” of Murphy.
6. Brad Pitt and Robert Redford: These actors have boyish good looks that were meant for the silver screen. Pitt’s baby blues, dirty blonde locks, and sharp-edged jaw make him a near replica of a youthful Robert Redford. This is a curious case indeed.
7. Selena Gomez and Catherine Zeta-Jones: With full cheeks, raven hair, and warm amber pools for eyes, Gomez and Zeta-Jones look like family. We’re sure Gomez could learn a thing or two from the three-time Oscar winner.
8. Ryan Gosling and Alec Baldwin: Look at vintage photos of Alec Baldwin circa his late ’80s Beetlejuice days, and you’ll see hints of Gosling’s sweet face. The squinty blue eyes and straight noses are strangely similar — and quite charming to say the least.
9. Sophia Lillis and Amy Adams: The young star of the 2017 film adaptation of Stephen King’s It looks almost exactly like an adolescent Amy Adams, but we’re not the only ones who noticed. Lillis even played a younger version of Adams’ character for flashback scenes in HBO’s popular series, Sharp Objects.
10. Annette Bening and Gloria Grahame: Annette Bening resembles the late and great ’50s actor and singer almost to a T. The American Beauty even portrayed Grahame in 2017’s Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool, which was a biopic about Grahame’s life.
11. Alexandra Daddario and Tiffani Thiessen: You just can’t miss the striking silver-blue eyes that define the faces of both of these gorgeous actors. The younger Daddario might as well tease her hair, throw on a crop top, and call herself Kelly Kapowski.
12. Ian Somerhalder and Rob Lowe: With piercing eyes and jaws we assume were sculpted by Michelangelo, it’s hard to look away. Seeing that the outsider is aging like a pro, Somerhalder has something to look forward to.
13. Christian Slater and Jack Nicholson: Not going to lie, this lookalike comparison is kind of spooky. Their arched brows and unique hairlines match to an odd degree. The two are known for playing villains, but Slater won’t ever be Jack Torrance. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
14. Illeana Douglas and Marie Windsor: Cape Fear‘s Illeana Douglas has the same round brows and large blue windows as the iconic film noir femme fatale. She even nabbed a pic with the classic film star in 2016, having posted it on Twitter with the caption, “Proof that I am not Marie Windsor.”
The Golf Club; Deskgram
15. Jennifer Lawrence and Zubaida Tharwat: This peculiar comparison has been circulating around social media for years now. Because of this duo’s hooded eyes and small features, people were shocked at how similar J Law looks to the late Egyptian actor.
16. Christian Bale and James Brolin: These dudes were blessed with good hair on their heads as well as their faces! The American Psycho sports a ruggedly handsome face reminiscent of a ’70s Brolin, and we’re not mad at it!
17. Sophie Turner and Boy George: Game of Thrones‘ Turner has been compared time and time again to the androgynous ’80s pop star, and she seems to love it, as she excitedly tweeted that she’s “SO down” to play him in a biopic.
18. Dacre Montgomery and Robe Lowe: We’ve got another Rob Lowe doppelgänger on our hands, and we don’t think anyone minds. The Australian Stranger Things newbie has got crazy locks, long eyelashes, and sensual eyes much like Lowe in his ’80s days.
19. Cole Sprouse and Leonardo DiCaprio: We’ll admit that the budding Riverdale star tends to copy Leo’s classic style, which brings him even closer to being a DiCaprio replica. But his narrow eyes and floppy blonde hair are analogous to the Oscar winner’s.
20. Bradley Cooper and Ralph Fiennes: The respected actor and director flaunts looks that make people melt, but his entrancing face is more than a bit familiar. Fiennes, AKA the feared Voldemort, boasted his inviting, almond-shaped blue eyes and scruffy face well before Cooper.
It’s not just celebs who look like their fellow A-listers, either! A Swedish woman named Ellinor Hellborg (left) caused a ripple across the Internet after she posted a picture of her posing like superstar Adele. If her appearance isn’t similar enough, she also sings and has even covered Adele songs at her school!
2. Ed Sheeran: A young orange-haired man named Ty Jones (left) regularly creates quite a stir due to his uncanny resemblance to singer Ed Sheeran. He is regularly asked for his autograph on the street, and one time he actually caused a riot near one of Sheeran’s shows.
3. Kendall Jenner: Russian model Kate Bogucharskaia (left) already had a successful career, but she really garnered a lot of attention when people realized she looks exactly like Kendall Jenner. It’s hard to believe that she’s not a long-lost Kardashian child.
4. Kylie Jenner and Lucy Hale: This Instagram user named Kelsey posts tons of pictures that prove she looks like a spot-on combination of Kylie Jenner and Lucy Hale. That’s not a bad duo to resemble at all!
5. Taylor Swift: There are many Taylor Swift look-alikes out there, but a woman named April Gloria (left) takes the cake! At first, she didn’t know what to think about all the attention, but she has since embraced her pop star look.
6. Leonardo DiCaprio: A Sweden-based model named Konrad Annerud (left) bears a striking resemblance to a young DiCaprio; he even wears his same flowing hairstyle from Titanic. Follow him on Instagram if you want to see more ’90s-Leo-esque photos.
7. Katy Perry: After Katy Perry became famous, an English woman named Francesca Brown (left) said her life changed. She was constantly stopped by strangers on the streets of England and eventually decided to become a Katy Perry impersonator.
8. Angelina Jolie: Chelsea Marr (left) has become quite a hit after people noticed that she looks exactly like actress Angelina Jolie. She has the same iconic lips that Jolie is known for, and her green eyes are just as striking.
9. Emma Watson: When Kari Lewis (left) was first told she looked just like Emma Watson, she had never even seen a Harry Potter movie. But after she did some research, she became a huge fan—she even likes to cosplay as Watson!
10. Yara Shahidi: When a woman named Zoe Hill (left) posted some pictures of herself online, they went viral after people recognized her resemblance to Blackish star Yara Shahidi. Shahidi herself even tweeted, “If that’s not me then who is it!”
11. Ariana Grande: Jacky Melissa Vasquez (left) has gained notoriety online for her startling resemblance to pop singer Ariana Grande. Grande allegedly claimed that one time her own cousin couldn’t even tell the difference between the two women.
12. Gigi Hadid: Iza Ijzerman (left) is a Dutch model and blogger who, after signing a modeling contract, was called the “new, curvy Gigi Hadid.” However, according to Ijzerman, she’s convinced she looks more like Hadid’s sister (and fellow model), Bella.
13. Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian: Sonia and Fzya Ali (left) both live in Dubai where they make a living as makeup artists and beauty bloggers. Now they’re making a name for themselves as dead ringers for the Kardashian-Jenner sisters.
14. Rihanna: Andele Lara (left) shares a striking resemblance to superstar Rihanna. Once time, she was at a club and was swarmed by fans who thought she was the real deal. She now makes a living impersonating the talented singer.
15. Ryan Gosling: Heartthrob Ryan Gosling has no shortage of fans, and German fashion blogger Johannes Laschet (left) has immensely enjoyed the attention he gets for looking just like the movie star.
16. Beyoncé: When you’re the queen of the Beyhive, everyone wants to look like you. People say Brittany Williams (left) looks just like the Queen B, and you really can’t get a much higher form of flattery than that!
17. Kit Harington: Game of Thrones has Josiah Martin (left) basking in the attention he gets for looking just like Jon Snow, the handsome hero from Westeros.
18. Kim Kardashian: Here’s yet another Kardashian doppelgänger! Kamilla Osman’s (left) resemblance to the celeb has earned her an enormous online following, and she even snapped a selfie with Kim when they met last year.
19. William and Kate Middleton: Looking like royalty is never a bad thing; just ask Hedi Agan and Simon Watkinson (left). They make their living as full-time British royal family impersonators, and you can see exactly why!